POINTS OF SALE AND PROCEDURES
In an industry characterized by high staff turnover and part-time workers, it is important that any point of sale (POS) solution is user friendly as possible. Even though the software is robust enough to cover the needs of the largest cruise ship, most of the serving staff can be trained to use the CruiseManager POS in less than fifteen minutes.
The software makes use of unique icons, creating a completely intuitive GUI. Its structure is simple and flexible. Whether you are serving a passenger with or without a beverage package, or whether you are sending special instructions to the kitchen regarding an open cheque, it can be done with a simple touch of a button.
CruiseManager POS can support any hardware platform (Micros, HP, Dell, IBM, etc.).
CruiseManager gives you all the tools you need to work efficiently and effectively, such as :
- A user-friendly GUI
- Options to manage multiple points of sale from one physical POS
- Automatic application of discounts to accounts with privileges or beverage packages
- Making requisitions directly from the POS
- Printing or reprinting receipts
- Managing tips
- Voiding directly from the POS
- Tracking sales (daily, all cruise)
- Automatically connecting with the assigned pricelists.
- All of the above options and procedures can be limited to users given appropriate privileges.