EMBARKATION FASTER THAN EVER
CruiseManager assists you with embarkation and ensures great results.
- All procedures in one screen
- Filtering tools
- Option to select between different cruises and segments
- Option for taking passenger pictures
- Auto-fill passenger information by swiping passports
- Register EC compatible credit cards manually, or automatically by swiping
- Option to register more than one credit card per passenger
- Option to choose which revenue centres will affect which cards
- Option to set maximum chargeability for a credit card
- Print/reprint receipts
- Option to link passenger accounts
CruiseManager supports the use of multiple PCs to process embarkation procedures at the same time with no additional delays..
Ship-to-terminal connections can be handled via Ethernet or Wi-Fi.Over the years, we have encountered a variety of issues prevalent in the embarkation process (antenna repositioning, network and cable errors, etc). To avoid potential accidents and increase stability, we’ve developed a dual-server based embarkation scenario with redundancy. For example, in the case of temporary signal loss, you will not necessarily need to delay embarkation. You will have a short time to re-establish the connection as long as the replication server is running.